- The Matrix ergonomic mesh back office chair is a versatile all-rounder that will suit nearly all users, no matter their height or weight & is tested to user weight of 150 kgs
- An ergonomically designed high-back executive office chair with an adjustable headrest and adjustable lumbar support, this chair also incorporates a heavy-duty gas lift and is certified for 24-hour usage.
- The whole unit is generously proportioned with a posture curved breathable air mesh upholstered seat and waterfall front.
- A synchronized mechanism for simultaneous adjustment of the seat and backrest. Fully height and width adjustable armrests and a fully reclining knee tilt mechanism with tension control mean this chair allows you a completely bespoke set-up.
- The large polished chrome base is fitted with twin wheel hooded castors for ease of movement and the chair also swivels through 360 degrees.
This website and any mobile application (collectively, this “Site”) is owned by National Bar Stool, Inc. (“We”, “Us” or “National Bar Stool, Inc.”). We are providing you with access to this Site and our online store (together, our “Services”) subject to the following terms and conditions.
By browsing, accessing, using, registering for or purchasing merchandise on this Site or otherwise using our Services, you are agreeing to all of the following terms and conditions, including any policies referred to herein (collectively, these “Terms”). So, please read these Terms carefully. We reserve the right to change this Site and these Terms at any time. If you are unwilling to be bound by these Terms‚ you should not browse, access‚ use‚ register for or purchase merchandise from the Site.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting this Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.