- The Matrix ergonomic mesh back office chair is a versatile all-rounder that will suit nearly all users, no matter their height or weight & is tested to user weight of 150 kgs
- An ergonomically designed high-back executive office chair with an adjustable headrest and adjustable lumbar support, this chair also incorporates a heavy-duty gas lift and is certified for 24-hour usage.
- The whole unit is generously proportioned with a posture curved breathable air mesh upholstered seat and waterfall front.
- A synchronized mechanism for simultaneous adjustment of the seat and backrest. Fully height and width adjustable armrests and a fully reclining knee tilt mechanism with tension control mean this chair allows you a completely bespoke set-up.
- The large polished chrome base is fitted with twin wheel hooded castors for ease of movement and the chair also swivels through 360 degrees.
REDEFINE® Matrix High Back Chair
Synchronised mechanism for simultaneous adjustment of seat and backrest
Stylish contoured black nylon detailed mesh backrest with integral lumbar
|Dimensions||49 × 49 × 124 cm|
|Adjustable Neck Pillow||
|Maximum Seat Height (in cms)||
|Minimum Seat Height (in cms)||
|Armrest Height Range (in cms)||
|Seat Dimensions (Depth x Width) (in cms)||
48 x 48 cm
|Backrest Height (in cms)||
|Backrest Shoulder Width (in cms)||
Synchro Tilt with Tilt lock
|Seating Weight Capacity||
What does the warranty covers?The functional parts are specified below
- Hydraulic Gas lift
- Base Stand
- Arm rest
What is not covered under the warranty?
- The warranty does not cover any problems resulting from wear and tear, user misuse, improper set-up or unauthorized modification.
- Warranty will end immediately if the product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse or lack of proper care and maintenance.
- If the problem is caused by loose screw or if there is plastic label/wrappers (problems that can be solved easily by the customers), customers can rectify the issue themselves
For Knowing More About Warranty Click the Text Below