Make a contemporary statement with the upholstered adjustable swivel barstools, crafted in a low-back style with PU Leather upholstery and a modern, vertical line design. The oval, bucket-style seat is covered in soft, Leatherette upholstery with thick foam padded underneath. This unique bar stool has a swivel seat and adjustable height function. The chrome finish lends it a lively, sleek look for a vibrant vibe.
|Dimensions||56 × 53 × 45 cm|
|Backrest Height (in cms)||
|Maximum Seat Height (in cms)||
|Minimum Seat Height (in cms)||
|Seat Dimensions (Depth x Width) (in cms)||
38 cm x 38 cm
|Backrest Shoulder Width (in cms)||
|Seating Weight Capacity||
• DON’T use your bar stools as step stools.
• DON’T knock over your bar stools.
• DON’T spin wildly in your swivel stool’s seat.
• DON’T bang your bar stool into your wall, countertop, neighboring bar stools or any
other object in the room.
• DON’T let people who weigh more than the bar stool’s max weight limit sit on your
• DON’T put all your weight on the bar stool’s footrest.
• AVOID touching your bar stools with sharp/hard objects (e.g. rings, keys, studded
belts, big rivets on jeans, sharp heels, etc.)
• DO keep all four feet on the floor while sitting in your bar stool.
What does the warranty covers?The functional parts are specified below
- Hydraulic Gas lift
- Base Stand
- Arm rest
What is not covered under the warranty?
- The warranty does not cover any problems resulting from wear and tear, user misuse, improper set-up or unauthorized modification.
- Warranty will end immediately if the product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse or lack of proper care and maintenance.
- If the problem is caused by loose screw or if there is plastic label/wrappers (problems that can be solved easily by the customers), customers can rectify the issue themselves
For Knowing More About Warranty Click the Text Below